Monday 23 January 2012

It begins

So today I received the login information and the go ahead to start my course. This is exactly ten days from me signing the contract, which is a lot less than the 4-6 weeks I was told. My payments do not start until March which to me seems good, I can get a real feel for the course/website and T2G in general before actually paying any money.


I have logged into my account and added my Email, contact infomation etc for my tutor.
When I logged into 'student world' I was presented with a message telling me to contact my tutor and request the code to upgrade my first lot of software, which I have done.


I will also be asking about my NUS card because I am a little unsure about how all that works... I presume it has a photo so how would will all that work, I guess we will see. Will let you know more when I do.


For now I am just looking around the website and getting a feel of things because I am currently with family and have not had a chance yet to go into the books etc properly, but then maybe my curiosity will take over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment